Skye is an Accredited Practicing Dietitian and nutritionist and founder of Shift Nutrition. She has a passion for empowering people with the confidence and knowledge to make healthy, sustainable choices about what they eat.
With over ten years experience in the field which has included clinical dietetics and private practice, Skye has an in depth understanding of the barriers people face in eating well and achieving the best health and quality of life possible.
Skye is a qualified Sports Dietitian and regularly advises sporting clubs and athletes on nutrition for training and competition. Whether it’s team or individual sports, professional or recreational athletes, she loves to teach her clients what to eat to maximise their performance and enjoyment of their sport.
Skye also specialises in the following areas:
* Weight management
* Healthy eating advice
* Food allergies and intolerances
* Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD)
* Provisional Sports Dietitian (SDA)
* Certificate in Paediatric Nutrition, Royal Children’s Hospital, Melbourne
* Postgraduate Diploma in Dietetics, Curtin University
* Postgraduate Diploma of Human Nutrition, Deakin University
* Bachelor of Science, Melbourne University
* Dietitians Association of Australia (DAA)
* Sports Dietitians Australia (SDA)
Health fund and Medicare rebates
* Private health fund rebates are available for dietetic services, depending on your individual cover
* Medicare rebates are available for patients with chronic conditions with a suitable referral from their GP